If you've visited the year-old Warren Civic Center Library, you've probably seen the three study rooms that flank the left side of the library, often with people in them. If you'd like to use these rooms, just let us know!
* The rooms, daily, are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If one is empty, go right in!
* You can reserve the rooms, but it must be at least a day in advance.
* Rooms must be vacated by 15 minutes to close.
* You can get wireless in the rooms.
* Use of the rooms is free.
The rooms are as follows:
Louisa May Alcott: Seats 2-3, one table attached to the wall.
Edgar Allan Poe: Seats 2-3, one table attached to the wall.
Harriet Beecher Stowe: Seats 4-6 comfortably, one table in the middle, four chairs.
Mark Twain: Seats up to 16, one large conference table and chairs. (This is for nonprofit-group use only, and MUST be reserved in advance.)
Please call 586-574-4564 for more details.