Did you know that May is National Sports and Physical Fitness Month?
May is a great time to get outside in the sunshine and put some play into your day! Play a game, watch some sports (Go Tigers! Go Red Wings! Go Pistons!), or learn a new way to feel great! As the weather heats up, come and play in the fountains at city square! (Be sure to bring a towel!)
Why not try these selections from the Warren Public Library?
* Tigers Essential: Everything you need to know to be a real fan! 796.357 C WCV
* High-Flying Stars J 796.323 F WDB
* Bend it Like Beckham DVD B162 WDB
* America's Game: The Epic Story of How Pro Football Captured a Nation 796.332 M WMB
* Hockey: A People's History 796.962 M WAM
* Bellydance: Basic Moves With Neena and Veena VC 793.3 B WCV
* Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies DVD BKS 613.7046 B WMB
* Budokon: Beginning Practice by Carmen Shayne DVD 613.7 S WAM
* Cardio Salsa DVD 613.71 C WDB
Don't forget to check out our Yoga for kids and teens in May and June at the Civic Center!
Interested in getting out and moving? Check out your local gym or YMCA for programs like Cycling, Forza, Zumba, Kickboxing, and Bellydancing!